Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When and how will AJ Styles return?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 05:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
dastardly
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000
Default Re: when and how will AJ Styles return?

As far as what I'd like to see....

While the above is going on, Roode and Aries squabble with whoever is Champ at the time over who becomes Champ and Daniels flukes getting the belt via Option C (suits his devious character plus I want Daniels to get the belt, just once). Cue Daniels / Aries / Roode squabbling for a couple of months (and we get solid gold Daniels promos) while AJ tears up the ranks as a rapidly rising threat. Then (and yes - I know this means another Daniels / AJ fight but it has to be the last one!), AJ swipes the title off Daniels leading to a face Champ run with Roode, Aries, Bully (name heel of choice) coming to get it thereafter.

I know a lot of people will moan about another AJ/Daniels match, but if AJ rises from seemingly nowhere and the writing is done so that AJ is so focused he's not even bothered that it's Daniels, he just wants the belt, whoever has it, it would work.
dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote