Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your first memories of TNA

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 01:33 AM   #26 (permalink)
Steve Awesome
The man with the plan

Steve Awesome probably won't be missedSteve Awesome probably won't be missedSteve Awesome probably won't be missedSteve Awesome probably won't be missedSteve Awesome probably won't be missedSteve Awesome probably won't be missedSteve Awesome probably won't be missedSteve Awesome probably won't be missedSteve Awesome probably won't be missedSteve Awesome probably won't be missedSteve Awesome probably won't be missed
Default Re: Your first memories of TNA

Not too sure what the first match I watched was, but I remember getting really into wrestling in 2004 and watching The Wrestling Channel in the UK religiously. They used to show all the NWA-TNA PPV's from It's inception up until they actually got a proper TV deal.

I loved the X-Division guys and the tag team division the most. Jeff Jarrett as champion bored me quite a bit... I remember when Jeff Hardy first debuted in TNA and marking out! I wanted him to take the title off Jarrett so badly! I think early TNA Jeff Hardy was my favourite time as a Hardy mark. These days... I'm not so much a fan.

My heart will go on... </3
Steve Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote