Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 01:12 AM   #504 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
sXe - Probably town, my wagon started with him but he was just being a fat angry troll.

It has more to do with the fact that I was wagoned for absolutely no reason. People voting for me based off of my terrible Christmas game doesn't sit well with me, and I'm pissed.
You have no rebuttal to my post in the callout thread, so you decide to take jabs here. Go cry some more about Magic's hosting when it's just a mask for how fuckign shit you are at this game.

There was/is a reason - you are shit. Not just a terrible Christmas game, terrible every game.

----------------

McQueen's play is eerily reminiscent of Christmas - the random thoughts followed by "catching up." One to watch.

Evo, meh, that pathetic piece of shit isn't worth the time trying to tunnel, he'll fuck up somehow and get himself exposed.

Unvote

Vote: dan marino

You seem to be acting holier than thou. I don't like when you play like that.