Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My problem with The Rock (and The Rock's fans)

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 11:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
(just) BANTER
I think it's time to set this world on fire

(just) BANTER better hope they're relatively new here(just) BANTER better hope they're relatively new here(just) BANTER better hope they're relatively new here(just) BANTER better hope they're relatively new here(just) BANTER better hope they're relatively new here(just) BANTER better hope they're relatively new here(just) BANTER better hope they're relatively new here(just) BANTER better hope they're relatively new here(just) BANTER better hope they're relatively new here(just) BANTER better hope they're relatively new here(just) BANTER better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: My problem with The Rock (and The Rock haters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cricket View Post
Cena and Rock are completely different characters.

Cena is just typical nice guy, while Rock is supposed to egotistical asshole, who says whatever the fuck he wants. That's why the crowd loves him.

And fuck you at calling Rock untalented.
The Rock is an "egotistical asshole"? That's news to me, because every time he goes out there, he doesn't do ANYTHING for the sake of his own ego, he doesn't do anything because that's what he wants to do, he doesn't do "whatever the fuck he wants" because he's a badass, he does it because of "the MILLIONS", he does it because of the fans, and perhaps he is an asshole, but if someone were to give me the kind of insults The Rock gives to his opponents, I'd laugh at them, not call them an asshole.