Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My problem with The Rock (and The Rock's fans)

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
(just) BANTER
I think it's time to set this world on fire

(just) BANTER probably won't be missed(just) BANTER probably won't be missed(just) BANTER probably won't be missed(just) BANTER probably won't be missed(just) BANTER probably won't be missed(just) BANTER probably won't be missed(just) BANTER probably won't be missed(just) BANTER probably won't be missed(just) BANTER probably won't be missed(just) BANTER probably won't be missed(just) BANTER probably won't be missed
Default Re: My problem with The Rock (and The Rock haters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhayek View Post
Charisma and delivery of lines. He actually plays to his character. That is why many Rock fans (including myself) followed him to begin with.
Fair enough, I can definitely see where you're coming from with this, but I don't feel the same way about him, as I don't feel him playing to his character is entertaining and I certainly don't find the way he cuts promos with his catchphrases and insults entertaining either, as I cringe every single time he gives out a PG era child-like insult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazayum View Post
Most of your post was bashing people who like the Rock, i.e people who have a certain opinion.
It was, but your reply was very sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeee View Post
Of course he panders to the crowd, he's a babyface. Not everyone can tell the crowd they suck or it would be real boring.
I see where you're coming from but even when I do look at it like that, it's not so much the pandering that annoys me, it's the way he does it.