Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 09:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Coffey
Moron

Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500
Default Re: Ziggler deserves better than the world title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Akasha View Post
I really don't see main eventer when I see Ziggler.
Neither do I. I would say neither do most. He oversells & he's a heel, so a lot internet fans love him, but a lot of internet fans used to love AJ Lee too & look how quickly they turned on her. I would argue that he is far from "a complete package." I think he has a really generic look. I think his promos need a lot of work. So much work that at this point, it would be easier to just get him a mouthpiece. Also, contrary to what a lot of people on-line seem to think, he's really not a great worker. He is a great bumper, for sure, but his offense is pretty bad & as a heel, he's in control for the majority of matches, so that's a problem. I'm not saying he's bad, don't get me wrong. I just don't see money when I see him is all. He is a great upper midcarder & I think he's in a really good spot right now.

Maybe his babyface comebacks, if he turns, would be better than his heel control segments, I don't know, but he seems awkward to me. A lot of it, I think, is just working within the TV limits. He shines more on PPV for sure.

And I won't even talk about charisma as that seems to be a subjective term nowadays. I'll just say that in his current incarnation, people aren't buying tickets to watch Dolph Ziggler.
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote