Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Coffey
Moron

Location: We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Ziggler deserves better than the world title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Akasha View Post
I really don't see main eventer when I see Ziggler.
Neither do I. I would say neither do most. He oversells & he's a heel, so a lot internet fans love him, but a lot of internet fans used to love AJ Lee too & look how quickly they turned on her. I would argue that he is far from "a complete package." I think he has a really generic look. I think his promos need a lot of work. So much work that at this point, it would be easier to just get him a mouthpiece. Also, contrary to what a lot of people on-line seem to think, he's really not a great worker. He is a great bumper, for sure, but his offense is pretty bad & as a heel, he's in control for the majority of matches, so that's a problem. I'm not saying he's bad, don't get me wrong. I just don't see money when I see him is all. He is a great upper midcarder & I think he's in a really good spot right now.

Maybe his babyface comebacks, if he turns, would be better than his heel control segments, I don't know, but he seems awkward to me. A lot of it, I think, is just working within the TV limits. He shines more on PPV for sure.

And I won't even talk about charisma as that seems to be a subjective term nowadays. I'll just say that in his current incarnation, people aren't buying tickets to watch Dolph Ziggler.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome