Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Ziggler deserves better than the world title.

I love how most of us don't consider the World Title to be a main event belt. That is so backwards, I don't even know what to say.

But that's the system WWE has in place, so what are ya gonna do.

I wish Ziggler had been around during the 90s. He's one of those guys that would have been a big IC Champion, back when holding that title actually mattered, and because guys like Hogan, Warrior, Piper, Savage, & DiBiase were all out of the picture, it would have opened the door up for him to be WWE Champion in an era with only one world title.

TOP FIVE FAVORITE SURVIVOR SERIES TEAMS OF ALL TIME

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote