Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 09:40 PM   #13904 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I loved Benoit/Booker. Enjoyed it more than any other matches between them in 05 and that says a lot since I liked about every single one of them. COOOOOOOOOOOOWWAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!

Orton/Mysterio RULES but doesn't compare to their 7/4 match which says a lot about how good that match is. And I don't need to speak on the main event since everything has already been said about it.

Last quality Angle match in WWE is vs Orton from Vengeance IMO.

EDIT: Also got done with the ROCK/Rhodes Scholars segment. Awesome work by ROCK, Sandow and Cody's Mustache.