Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #13903 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
I blame that on the shitty bookers that give him absolutely nothing to work with. C'mon, if I was Orton I would also phone it in if Heath Slater is what I get.
I'd actually say that's a pathetic excuse to phone it in. Only proves my point that his ego is out of control and he's deserving of getting the shits. Just be a pro and work with what is given. If he's such a commodity then he'll be back in a stronger position in no time. Instead he doesn't put any effort it and it shows. Doesn't need to get anything worth while with an attitude like that.