Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Ziggler deserves better than the world title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Nah, he's just a midcarder at best. Good wrestling skills and not a bad look either but he has almost zero charisma and poor mic skills. All that handstand and "I STEAL THE SHOW AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" stuff are so forced.
Disagreed there. Since 2011 I think he's gotten way better on the mic. Stuff with Jericho was good, stuff last winter was good, etc.

As for the Ziggler/WHC situation, it's not like his career ends after he wins it. ~___~ He can perhaps win the WWE title later down the line. Just because he's going after WHC right now doesn't mean he can't do something different later.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Click here for my BTB!
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote