Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Créole Heat
BREESUS

Créole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Ziggler deserves better than the world title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdoomsayerx View Post
you can't always have the main eventers be cena, punk, and ryback. You need to change it up. Ziggler is definitely main event material. And how hasn't he gotten attention from people? Ever see his matches with sheamus ? More ziggler fans. with cena at tlc? Pretty much all ziggler. The guy is over enough now
Yes, he's gotten some "Let's Go Ziggler" and he gets a decent crowd reaction but if he were over enough, I'm sure he would've cashed in already. I just don't see what makes Ziggler a sure fire main eventer. He doesn't have that "it" factor that makes me want to watch him.