Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
xdoomsayerx
GET MY BAGS

xdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan the marino View Post
Wut. I like Ziggler but he's not THAT good: in fact he's hardly good enough FOR the world title. Despite being quite good in the ring, he's decent enough on the mic and he certainly isn't "full of charisma". I think and hope he'll get a chance but I'm not sure I'm feeling him ever sticking around that end of the card for any extended amount of time. He strikes me as more of the kind of guy who moves around as needed to make others look good. Ziggler's just lacks that special something that makes him the kind of guy you want to tune in to see every week just to watch him. Not that the lack of that has stopped WWE pushing people before mind you, but even so...

that "special something" has a lot to do with the booking of a superstar.

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle
HHH
Edge
CM Punk
Kane (98-04)
xdoomsayerx is offline   Reply With Quote