Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #140 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
B/W 2 (similar to 1) added something amazing:

the more pokemon you catch the more likely you'll get an instant catch, making it easier to catch legendarys.
new pokemon, new gyms, you get more items sooner that help out making it easier. It is a lot easier because of every new item they added and how much sooner you can get it.
Damn, that sounds good. I wish they had that feature in the old games. Would help more with catching some of the Legendarys. I always like catching a lot of Pokemon and working my way through the Pokedex anyway, so I would of really liked if this feature was in some of the older games.

And I liked how in Black and White that you could use TM's as many times as you wanted, can you still do that in Black and White 2?
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote