Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #137 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Played those games, you're thinking of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, and the rivals are bad, but the storyline in those games makes up for the poor rivals unlike B/W. And they don't disappear after the third Gym, but they do disappear after the Elite Four. And the designs of your B/W friends/rivals were the worst, Cheren looked like some emo nerd that I could never take seriously when he wanted to duel me, and Bianca looks like some girly girl wannabe model, that you wouldn't think would even be into Pokemon, so it's hard to take her seriously as well. What happened to good, convincing rivals? Gary Oak and Silver (from the gen II games), owned.
Oh yeah. I only played Emerald of those three and I am pretty sure they stop showing up after the fourth or so gym though. They get replaced by that random sick kid.

Gary is still GOAT. What an asshole. Silver was decent but was hard to take him seriously when he continues to talk about power all the time despite jobbing over and over again. But yeah the designs for the guys in the newest game were not the best.

Anyone who played Black/White 2, what exactly has changed? From what I hear it's the same gyms and storyline, just with different guys available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
I never understood the like for Ninetails, it just was never my cup of tea. I always was more of an Arcanine person if were talking about fire pokemon in the first generation, non starter.
FURRIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Chandelure is a fucking monster. unbelievable. I had him and a siglyph (that weird psychic/flying) thing in the desert. Holy shit, Chandelure was the definition of 1 hit KO. even without levitate he is my favorite Ghost.
Chandelure is a beast. I actually ran through the Elite Four champion's entire team just with him, when you fight him after beating the game.

The new legendary guys look pretty cool. I can't say I've cared at all for them since gen 2. Nice to see they aren't just dragons again. I hate how they've been doing these special events and stuff as the only way to get some of them.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is online now   Reply With Quote