Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where Do You See Bryan Stand After Hell No Is Over?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #46 (permalink)
Silent KEEL
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL Silent KEEL
Default Re: Where Do You See Bryan Stand After Hell No Is Over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanboxmeer View Post
If the best thing you can do these days is to come out of hiding from your biscuit and tea parties with your WWE Universe Positive Pals 4 Life crew just to take cheap potshots at me, you ought to see what reality you've placed yourself in.

Heck, you're the guy who became disenfranchised with the current product except for the 50 second backstage Bryan comedy segments in hopes of grasping a shred of hope to feed yourself with.

Can't blame you when all these things came true that you denied profusely 6 months ago:

a) Bryan losing clean as a sheet and your ship sinking harder than Wrestling Society X
b) Your hopes for a Cena/Bryan program at Summerslam that became a throwaway 10 minute match and tag team match to build up Cena's actual program
c) Bryan becoming a midcard comedy act
d) Bryan slowly moving down the card losing to ever decreasing levels of wrestlers on the roster like the Christians, Miz's, and R-Truths before him before he just becomes just another body on the roster to fill a television show with. He went from Cena to Leakee in a matter of months.

Just like those other goofs like ecabney who were run oft.
Or maybe I just don't have as much time to post here like I did early last year, duh. Lol @ me getting run off as if being wrong about something makes me scared to show my "face" on a message board.

I usually ignore your posts, since when I used to get into it with anti-bryan posters I kept getting infractions, which is why I'm now done with this conversation.