Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #1080 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Don't have twitter but liked the page on facebook i$e . A lad I know is currently working on an album I believe with his band, I haven't really followed them gig wise due to them hitting up a lot of venues away from home but if I hear any progress on their work I'll definitely recommend your site since they seem eager to get their work out to anyone who'll have a listen.

Further to Andy's point above, gave the Toussaint Morrison is not my boyfriend album a listen and holy shit is it good. Never really sampled hip/hop too much but Andy said there was a lot more soul/motown influence on some of the tracks and he wasn't wrong.

http://toussaintmorrison.bandcamp.com/

Really dug the album and the overall vibe. Thought most songs had a really great beat and hook to them that had me listening the entire way, thought his singing was every bit as good as his rapping and overall I enjoyed the diversity in the songs and how some were more faster and infectious and others a bit more slower and more time put into the lyrics resonating with you. Wouldn't really point to any song as being close to bad and would list 'Can't relive the party', 'working class boyfriend', 'baby I'm bad weather', 'the Ex-Ex' & 'April Father's Day' as my favourites. Definitely recommended to anyone.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote