Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #13870 (permalink)
Yeah1993
GET MY BAGS

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I haven't seen much of PAC but he looks all right. I watched him a few times in 2012 and he worked holds and mat-based shit interestingly enough, and his highspots don't seem annoying or out of place. He built to the the big stuff. Am I wrong in saying he has, like, no personality, though? God, he just seems so...boring as a person. Note that I say 'seems' because I don't actually know.

WOOLCOCK I'll put the two Finlay/Callihans from 2012 on youtube tomorrow. Well, I'll put the EVOLVE one up tomorrow. 16 Carat Gold I'd have to pull from the whole show since I don't have the single match. Might take more time. Well, it really won't tkae THAT much more time, but it's a tiny bit of a pain and I'll just procrastinate it.