Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 05:59 PM   #5678 (permalink)
Liam Miller
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Liam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselves
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader13 View Post
The front line of Sterling, Sturridge and Suarez genuinely bothers me. Besides that I'm not too worried. The pace/talent of those three though added with our unpredictable defence makes me think we'll concede at least a couple of goals. Gerrard will definitely score. Still reckon we'll win 3 or 4-2 though.
What will you think of bale, lennon and ade/defoe then? when we play spurs but yeah i agree the pace of the 3 for liverpool also has me worried plus you know gerrard/lucas will play a blinder. Just hope , and evans/rio also are top class.

The guardian thinks Vidic, young, valencia and kagawa will start for united, they also reckon downing and shelvey will start for liverpool.

Last edited by Liam Miller : 01-11-2013 at 06:01 PM.