Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #13856 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
Just watched Ambrose/Rollins FCW 09/18/11 for the first time. Ambrose is legit the fucking man. I can see Rollins being a bigtime babyface down the line.
I'll probably make an effort to watch them over the weekend, got no reason not to.

The two Regal matches are still his peak work imo. First match he's amazing selling the arm in such a way that Regal still comes off as the babyface despite mangling it, second match is built all around him surviving Regal's onslaught and picking his spots and trying to end Regal's career. Both matches have great selljobs from both men, great control segments and overall strong performances with an eye for storytelling, progressing the angle and ending the feud in the most poetic way.