Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXT Taping *SPOILERS* Jan 23-Feb6 Episodes

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 05:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
TakerBourneAgain
Working on my abs

TakerBourneAgain needs to take rep more seriousTakerBourneAgain needs to take rep more seriousTakerBourneAgain needs to take rep more seriousTakerBourneAgain needs to take rep more seriousTakerBourneAgain needs to take rep more seriousTakerBourneAgain needs to take rep more seriousTakerBourneAgain needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: NXT Taping *SPOILERS* Jan 23-Feb6 Episodes

Seems like another solid 3 shows. I find myself looking forward to NXT more than I do Raw Smackdown or any PPVs (not named WM/RR) lol Looking forward to seeing Neville as he seems to get a lot of hype on here. Had hopes that they would add Kruger to the Ascension but they seem to have stuck him with Ohno instead...not sure I get it but heyho, still hope they keep his dark side intro and music w/attire.

Wyatt family going on to win the titles pleases me greatly. They are playing their roles perfectly it is like something out of the Texas Chainsaw or something (minus the face masks and chainsaws though) Just think it needs someone else so it seems more like a family. It needs a "mother" doesn't need to be Mae Young or that, Mother could easily be Huskies new woman/corrupt Diva who plays a role similar to the "sons"

Certainly as said, the characters and stories on NXT are much better developed. It seems like they let the wrestlers talk and it isn't as scripted (if old NXT wasn't scripted as heavily then this one sure as hell won't be) their characters seem to be their own and they move along nicely. As I said, I look forward to it every week.
TakerBourneAgain is offline   Reply With Quote