Re: TNA Wrestling Announces Major Changes To 2013 Pay-Per-View Strategy
I'm worried... why doesn't TNA stick with what the fans actually want instead of all this razzle dazzle constant change-it-up break-new-ground BS?
As a wrestling fan I want:
1. Interesting and intriguing storylines that build over a month and then conclude at a PPV.
2. Talented performers who wrestle because they love to do so (most of TNA's roster).
3. Awesome wrestling matches.
4. For the wrestling company to progress forward without messing with the formula that makes sense to me as a fan.
5. To be entertained.
6. Regular PPV events with names I know.
TNA needs to learn that to earn loyalty from fans they must create a consistent product that fans can get to know and love, that has regular themes that deliver consistently. Fans DON'T want the rug constantly pulled from under them. I think I get settled and know - and like - TNA, but then they change everything over again.
I'm getting sick of this constant change and renewal all the time. It's unsettling! Just put on a damn wrestling show and forget all the jazz!