Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 04:39 PM   #438 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000
Default Re: RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
GOD can't spell

I suppose with all the creating the universe shenanigans, he didn't have time to get a decent education.

Understandable.
Quote:
couldn't even spell her name right Alim.

shouldn't you be taking on LANCE STORM
Quote:
the only association i have with pussy is I get it.. on tap.

meanwhile the only taste of pussy you've had was when you were coming out of your mom's yin yang.

also if you want to back and forth with me, make sure you can spell a simple word like burial.

or else this won't end well for you kid.
Quote:
Spelling errors.

When you are too stupid to spell correctly.

I imagine you must have got bullied fairly regularly cradle of filth boy. Aka sad goth poser. AKA livid one.
Quote:
I'm not really interested in BULLY VS noyk/apocolypto part 47 TBH and I doubt anyone else is either. the two of you have been assraped by me that many times you needed to stick a cork up your ass to stop the overflowing of blood. After tangling with the likes of Anark and Scrilla, going back down the card to face you too knobheads would be a big step down for me.

:yodawg
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote