Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Alberto Del Rio World Heavyweight Champion

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #229 (permalink)
VladMan2012
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

VladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friends
Default Re: World Heavyweight Championship *SPOILER*

Wow, what a surprise! Never been fond of Alberto Del Rio and it always baffles me when I see him win getting overpushed time in and time out. Definitely have to check SmackDown tonight, both for this and the fact that The Rock's making a special appearance! But for once, I'm actually quite pleased about this result! Just hope they don't make him drop the title anytime soon to you-know-who.

In my view, Big Show has always been naturally boring and the main reason why I've been struggling to watch SmackDown with him on top. Been anxiously waiting for him to drop the title as soon as he won it. I'd take practically anyone on the current roster as World Heavyweight Champion over him. I don't see how anyone on the planet, fan or not, can possibly defend the idea of him holding a World Championship in 2012. At this point in his career and age, he should be putting some of the younger talent over in the mid-card, but certainly not inserted in the main-event scene repetitively. WMD = World's Momentum Destroyer.

Now it's a whole hell of a lot more easier for Dolph Ziggler to successfully cash in the Money in the Bank contract already. That would all completely fine by me, and it's something I've been looking forward to for a long time now, especially since I'm a huge advocate of him. And on a personal note, I've always liked the unpredictability factor and I think the title looks surprisingly good on him.

Only $9.99 a month!

Last edited by VladMan2012 : 01-11-2013 at 04:36 PM.
VladMan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote