Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best WWE games for each console?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
SinJackal
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

SinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missed
Default Re: Best WWE games for each console?

Been playing Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain. . .

I can't stand fighting Undertaker. I have no idea why, but the programmers made his moves uncounterable or something. No matter how high my superstar points are and my technical skill is, I can hammer the counter button hundreds upon hundreds of times and get ZERO counters while the Undertaker slowly does whatever he wants on offense.

What the fuck? He's the only character I can't counter. I can counter him maybe 10% of the time tops. Everyone else who has maxed or near maxed technical skill, I've had no problems countering even with around 7.5-8 technical. It's JUST Undertaker.

I'm going to remove him from season mode every time I play in the future because the game stops being fun whenever he's invovled in a match. It prevents me from even playing the game unless I do nothing but running attacks and fast ground grapples before he recovers enough for his 100% counter rate and 90% grapple success rate.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote