Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #121 (permalink)
A$AP
MCMXCII

A$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
From what I know about you as a poster, and the things you're into, I wasn't surprised when you posted a Ninetales with tits lol

I only like a few of them as well (Mewtwo, Suicune) but I never use them in a team because they're too good, makes the game too easy.

Definitely agree. The legendaries were already good. It didn't feel like an accomplishment to have them in your team. Much more satisfying to have a pokemon that you fully brought up yourself.

The most I've ever leveled a Pokemon was a Lv 95 Dragonite that I trained from a Lv 12 Dratini from the Safari Zone. I was much more proud of that then catching a Zapdos or Mew Two.

Last edited by A$AP : 01-11-2013 at 04:02 PM.
A$AP is offline   Reply With Quote