Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best stadium atmosphere?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #30 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Best stadium atmosphere?

Yeah, it was a pretty one-sided affair. It finished 3-1 but Celta were never in with a shout. Ronaldinho scored a penalty in front of us which was nice, plus there was a 10/12 man punch-up in front of the bench which resulted in a red card (for who I still don't know, benches were in the middle).

I also remember a female Barca supporter sat a few rows in front of us who was screaming abuse at someone or something after the game. She seemed to be aiming it down toward the goal, but fuck knows who it was for. She was rabid about something though.

They have a giant net behind the goal area which we and many others had enormous fun throwing paper airplanes into. Every one that stuck in the net got a big cheer. My only attempt failed, so if you ever get to go and have seats behind the goal, bring paper or card or something.