Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - REAL heels vs IWC heels

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Deebow
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Deebow 251 - 500Deebow 251 - 500Deebow 251 - 500Deebow 251 - 500
Default Re: REAL heels vs IWC heels

If I was 10 years old I would agree with you, but the fact of the matter is that the days of Good vs. Evil are passť. I've grown up. I don't see the World as black and white anymore.

CM Punk's character maybe the biggest asshole around, but the fact of the matter is that he's 100% honest about it. On the other hand you have a character like John Cena who preaches about rising above hate, and hustle, loyalty and respect, yet he's the biggest sore loser around. He fairly lost a ladder match at TLC, then the next night on RAW he goes out and costs Dolph Ziggler the world title. That's not respectful at all. Cena in actuality is the biggest heel around. I always think back to the I Quit match that he had with Batista at Over The Limit in 2010. After Cena won the match, he still decided to AA Batista off a car and through the stage. Then he plays it off like nothing happened. He almost kills a guy, then he thinks he can still be a "Good Guy". It doesn't work that way.
Deebow is offline   Reply With Quote