Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - REAL heels vs IWC heels

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
SinJackal
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

SinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missed
Default Re: REAL heels vs IWC heels

Agreed with just about everything Al Snow said there.

Never really liked him too much, but my respect for his opinion went up 10x.

I didn't know about the "7 steps" thing, but it pretty much makes sense of what I've been thinking about WWE matched for years. So many of these matches seem exactly the same and just end up really boring. Hard to give a shit anymore.

It's no surprise people care about mic talking more than matches since matches are generally slothy, go-through-the-motions deals that are usually overall boring.

He also said some shit I've been trying to say for awhile. pro wrestling is about making money. It's acting to make money. Not to do hammerlocks and drop toe holds and shit. It's to be exciting and get new people to want to watch and keep the people who just watched coming back.

. . .not to do hammerlocks and octopus stretches and shit.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote