Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #6249 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Like I said in the Flair thread, can only hope to see The Rock and The Rasslin' GOD! in a segment together, would be great. IIRC, months ago in the ratings thread I predicted a Rock/Flair segment for the 20 years special of RAW. Looks like a realistic bet now. Rock/Flair is magic and it's a shame we didn't see more from them over the years.

And for Rock to say that Miami on SmackDown was one of the loudest ovations he has ever got, that shit must have been a legit building shaker. Now the SD noises in WWE's editing are even more annoying, wish it was a live show. Sounded like a huge pop.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 01-11-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote