Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #409 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

In awe of that entire Magaluf escapade. Think my mates have tentative plans to book Ibiza for this summer. If we don't lose one person and find them face down on a beach the next day I'll call it one of the more successful holidays. Why do I get the impression most of your Spanish dialogue was improvised ramblings from an Eddie Guerrero promo? "Hola amigo me gusta meter mis dedos en usted por un túnel"

It may well have been a tattoo. I can't confirm on account of being badly drunk at a table at the time of her flashing, but she looked like the sort of girl who would probably believe you to be Australian after a few drinks. Pretty sure at one point she just went around tables insulting people until she passed out on the floor.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote