Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #5242 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Just finished my first WrestleMania in Universe Mode. Some of the matches on the card I had was Brock Lesnar vs The Rock and CM Punk vs The Undertaker, potential matches that could happen at WrestleMania this year - which is something I found cool. CM Punk vs The Undertaker was an epic match, really enjoyed playing it, went about 24 minutes, Taker kicked out of two GTS's and survived a Anaconda Vice, and Punk survived two Last Rides, a Chokeslam, and a Tombstone, but lost after a second Tombstone Piledriver. Brock vs Rock was good up until the point I messed up a pin cover off the People's Elbow and lost, match only went 12 minutes so it was underwhelming but still a fun 12 minutes, highlights included a Kimura Lock, an F5, two People's Spinebusters (one to the outside) and People's elbow. Had Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler for the World Title, which is a rivalry that started at Summerslam when Ziggler cashed-in MITB, and followed up with many matches between Orton and Ziggler, HIAC matches, TLC matches, Orton won the title back at Survivor Series, Ziggler won it back at TLC, Orton then won the Royal Rumble, Ziggler held onto the title until WrestleMania, and Orton finally won the title back at Mania again after a second Punt Kick. Match went about 20 minutes. I'll probably do a proper Sheamus/Orton rivalry now, which is what I was intending to a while back but it got interrupted when Ziggler cashed in his MITB.

Last edited by Nostalgia : 01-11-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote