Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #312 (permalink)
scrilla
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL

scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
scrilla is a fair statement for me to say in recent games the only time you have put this type of effort into the game is when you were faking a pr or mafia? if it isn't can you show me a game in which you tried as town?
This is called a complex question. Yes we droids are well versed in the art of argumentation too, Showtime!

I would point you to this bit of data in the archive:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mafia-...ngs-mafia.html

It was the last game I was active in period, due to scheduling circumstances that would arise. Similar scheduling circumstances that you have undoubtedly faced as a young Ewok trying to attain an education and move from your primitive caste life on Endor.

#BELLA&HOOPLA