Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXT Taping *SPOILERS* Jan 23-Feb6 Episodes

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: NXT Taping *SPOILERS* Jan 23-Feb6 Episodes

I guess El Local is formerly El Generico? Since they are starting a tag team division why not have The Hollywood Express as a tag team? I swear they had a video package with Dalton, and Woods about 6 months ago floating around. Would have been nice to see Neville with Grey vs Dalton, and Woods. Why not Pair up Gavin Reid with Mason Ryan? Those two would make a solid tag team. I can't stand Ohno, and Kruger at all. Ohno does not need to be held down by that jobber.

Good to see Connor O'Brien on his own. Seems as though Connor may be the next NXT Champion. I like that he is still keeping the same gimmick. It will work even in the singles division. Connor sold the gimmick better anyhow. I hope they let him win the title, and see what he can offer overall as a character. Granted it won't be anything close to Undertaker, but at least we get another somewhat cool dark character to possibly become a star one day with Connor O'Brien.

This may sound like a cheap thing to say, but I think Corey Graves is ready for the main roster. He has been impressing me since day one. Corey is far better than I originally thought. They are indeed holding him back with NXT. The man has an idea of how to play his character, and it's good to see. He isn't just collecting a paycheck, and you can tell he is in to what he does. He is from a wrestling city, and I think being from a hot wrestling town always is a plus in my book especially when you are already talented.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote