Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #304 (permalink)
scrilla
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL

scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

For those doubting my programming that is fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x iCame2Play x View Post
be be beep ba beep beep
Translation for the organics, "I am R2-D2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Sterling, Mikey, did you work out your back & forth in the QT beforehand or just improvise? It's alright, could have been better.
It is a well known fact that more than 50% of the time someone mentions a QT, their alignment is not with the Republic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
also mrmister has limited his interactions to those who he regularly interacts with outside of the thread. that might mean nothing as I do recall him doing much of the same the few times he has played but it could also mean something as I recall him saying in my game that he didn't really know what to say when he was scum.
I am glad you changed your stance on this. As I was about to point out how flawed your organic sensibilities were on this.

Not sure why people are piling on a Skyfall wagon with www.quicktopic.com reasoning. As an expert in translation, Skyfall's post translates from Gebunese to Basic as basically saying, "I'M SCUM, LOOK AT THESE TWO AND I'LL PRETEND TO BE DOING SOMETHING"

I hope I have been of some help to the New Republic.

#BELLA&HOOPLA