Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #292 (permalink)
Klee
The Loose Cannon

Klee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy no wait Rigor View Post
That's a weird multi post Clover.

How does my post bringing attention to Icametoplay's omgus vote have anything to do with your half ass case against McQueen?
It was to show that you could build a "case" on anybody on day 1. Plus, it was to show how Doc's case against me was also "half-assed".

It's tough (maybe just for me then) to effectively scum hunt day 1 especially when most are posting fluff, set up speculation, joke PR's or random insults.

Sorry Mclovin, I forgot to unvote you before voting McQueen. I didn't find you scummy, per se, just putting a vote out there day 1. Is that a scummy thing to do?