Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #401 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD of CUNT View Post
I used to play pro-youth. Dundee United, motherfucker. I might be a bump to the head away from being a vegetable now, but I had a future ahead of me, once (SPL counts as a future). If I'm going to invoke a riot, I'm going to do it on the pitch like a real man.

I will lead from the front.

This is what I do.

This is Sparta.
I met a Dundee Utd fan on holiday in the summer. Bingo was his name. Spent his mornings, afternoons and evenings raiding the all inclusive bar and making his way through 3 bottles of red wine a day, then challenging 'the english bastards' to a game of lilo where I half expected him to drown them for shits and giggles. I could only understand every 5th word he said, which made the limited times he spoke to me a tad uncomfortable, but I'd like to think in another time he could have taken me under his wing and shared with me his wisdom.

Tbh I think there's a poetic justice in Arsenal relying on a couple of people to win something for them
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote