Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #102 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia 9001 - 9500Nostalgia 9001 - 9500Nostalgia 9001 - 9500Nostalgia 9001 - 9500Nostalgia 9001 - 9500Nostalgia 9001 - 9500Nostalgia 9001 - 9500Nostalgia 9001 - 9500Nostalgia 9001 - 9500Nostalgia 9001 - 9500Nostalgia 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
sunflora has decent spc. def. and with quick claw he is a beast. He's been killing everything.
don't be jealous:
I'm not. I've got nothing against it, but it's just not really a good Pokemon. It doesn't matter though, and I even gave props to you for using it as it's not a Pokemon that many people would use, just pointing it out though. If you like it then more power to you, I like many Pokemon that wouldn't be considered the best, but I don't care because my favorites are my favorites regardless of how effective they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiko View Post
On that note, what is everyone's favorite Pokemon?

For me? Swellow.. Used it constantly in R/S/E and always Traded a Taillow over to use when I started my Diamond or Platinum save again.. Used it on every team I had online too and it was an absolute beast.
Electrode. Don't exactly know why, but it's always been my favorite. Loved that up until Gen 3, it was the fastest Pokemon in the game. Being faster than Mewtwo was just awesome. Also it's probably the best known user of Explosion, and I love killing a Pokemon with Electrode and destroying another Pokemon with Explosion. Gengar, Arcanine, Vileplume, Dragonite, Machamp, Exeggutor, Skarmory are also some of my favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan the marino View Post
You must not've played gen 3 (can't even remember what they were), your "rivals" in that game were horrific. And disappeared after the third or so gym.
Played those games, you're thinking of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, and the rivals are bad, but the storyline in those games makes up for the poor rivals unlike B/W. And they don't disappear after the third Gym, but they do disappear after the Elite Four. And the designs of your B/W friends/rivals were the worst, Cheren looked like some emo nerd that I could never take seriously when he wanted to duel me, and Bianca looks like some girly girl wannabe model, that you wouldn't think would even be into Pokemon, so it's hard to take her seriously as well. What happened to good, convincing rivals? Gary Oak and Silver (from the gen II games), owned.

Last edited by Nostalgia : 01-11-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote