Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #89 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

You to got to respect someone who uses a Sunflora, lol. One of the worst Grass Pokemon in the game, and Pokemon in general, poor base stats and very limited movepool. But I'm sure we've all got a favorite Pokemon that aren't really good, I hate when people use all the best Pokemon in their teams (where's the fun in that?) or even worse when they use all legendary Pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Stop living in Nostalgia, Nostalgia. like I said, just convenience. and since my current goal is to CATCH EM' ALL! Black/white 2 makes that possible. I only wish I could trade from B/W with soul silver or heart gold. You can only send pokemon to B/W, not trade.
Why do you think this is my username?

I haven't had played Black and White 2. And not being able to trade between B/W and HG/SS is stupid.

Last edited by Nostalgia : 01-11-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote