Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What will finally rattle John Cena?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #24 (permalink)
Chismo
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN

Chismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: What will finally rattle John Cena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Ghostal View Post
First off, this is not about turning heel. Get over it.

I'm simply wondering what will make John Cena the character become frustrated for more than a single day. No matter what's happened to him over the years, he just presses forward without acting as though any misfortune could derail him.

Lose to The Rock? Whatever, here comes Brock Lesnar.

Lose to Punk 5 or 6 times? Whatever, I'm the man.

Cash in MITB and fail? Whatever, I'm the man.

Lose to Johnny Ace? Whatever, I'm the man.

Lose the match for the briefcase to Dolph Ziggler? Whatever, I'm the man.

2012 was the worst year for John Cena (the character) since he ascended to the main event in 2005, and yet he's every bit the smiling, happy-go-lucky buffoon he was the year before. So what, if anything, will rattle his cage from a character standpoint? What event would actually cause him to gain just a bit of an edge, if not a full-on turn?
This is true. And yet, there are people who call Cena one of the best sellers in pro-wrestling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote