Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #6243 (permalink)
TheShield
Learning to break kayfabe

TheShield
Default The Rock and CM Punk practicing Rock Bottoms and Ric Flair taking an anaconda vice.

1. I thought this the other day that it was a bit strange how close to the action the camera was when The Rock gave CM Punk a rock bottom. By that I mean it was very close to them both and I thought it would have been better if you could see the rock bottom in its full like the distance there was when Brock Lesnar gave John Cena a F-5. Viewing it from that distance means you can see it in full and therefore it looks more effective.

CM Punk is one of the best wrestlers in WWE so I doubt he would struggle to take a rock bottom but I thought that them filming it so close to them was just in case it went wrong. Also when RAW went off air CM Punk came back out and gave CM Punk 3 more Rock Bottoms. Seems like they are practicing it for the real deal.

2. Usually in a WWE feud the partispants take it in turn each week to get the better of each other. Although CM Punk was great on the mic the other day the winner of the battle was The Rock as CM Punk went away with a Rock Bottom and thats how the end of the show wil be remembered. So by WWE standards you would expect that CM Punk gets the better of his opponent next week.

I doubt WWE will want to make The Rock look weak in the run up to this match. So I see Ric Flair been the sacrificial lamb and seen as he wont be able to take a GTS I would imagine their segment (which has been rumoured) will result in CM Punk giving Ric Flair an anaconda vice to end RAW.

3. If we do get the usual each opponent getting the better of each other each week then that would leave CM Punk looking weak on the go home show. And that would be a possible indication that CM Punk walks away as the winner.

CM Punk - Dolph Ziggler - Daniel Bryan - Cody Rhodes - Damien Sandow - Seth Rollins - Wade Barrett - Dean Ambrose - Roman Reigns - Christian - Alberto Del Rio

Shawn Michaels - Stone Cold - Chris Jericho - The Undertaker - Bret Hart - Roddy Piper -- Mick Foley

Yokozuna - British Bulldog - Macho Man Randy Savage - Eddie Guerrero

Samoa Joe - Bully Ray - Sting - Austin Aries

Paul Heyman - Jim Cornette - Paul Bearer

Green for Green
TheShield is offline   Reply With Quote