Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #199 (permalink)
Chr1st0
Outlaw Country!

Chr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a push
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

It feels very much like a policy wagon to me, ziggler never does anything let alone on day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
it's posts like these.he should start trying so he looks town? he should start trying to help town, not to prove his innocence. not to mention he adds in an OMGUS accusation essentially even after he accused me of doing it.
Ziggler (like most of the newer guys) probably doesn't understand that the point of being town is catching scum and not surviving to end game. You're either giving Ziggler too much credit or trying to pin something on him that he isn't even aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Yeah I am going to get my mate to text me all the key characters from these books tomorrow so I even have a chance of making guesses at who is scum. Gonna need to use my poker skills
I think you are scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan the marino View Post
MDP won't be happy.
You must have missed rule #9

I came to play seems to have stolen fitz' pr...

at all the people thinking fitz still had a pr after he broke it in his 2nd post. Seriously pay some attention.