Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #184 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
Mikey will you shoot me if you have a killing role?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
We squashed our beef, man.
Quote:
Shit, I'm going to die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
Eh. Scum might keep you alive because you've been slumping recently.
Unless you're scum, then they'll keep you alive for a completely different reason.
Mcqueen, I got him glasses. Problem solved.
minor stuff, nothing too worry about.
Quote:
Too much fluff so far, has there even been a vote?

Vote: Dan
misdirection, random.

They seemed to be airing their frustration with each other from previous game. I doubt they would plan that out in their QT, but they would try and do a setup in the actual thread to make them seem distanced. A cheap attempt to make me think they're definitely not working together in a QT actually.

But it's the only interaction I've seen of the kind so far, that's why it drew my attention. It's really nothing actually. I'm probably reading too much into it.

The Swiss Superman