Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Explain how Goldberg is still awesome and Ryback sucks?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 09:04 AM   #92 (permalink)
COPkilla
Learning to break kayfabe

COPkilla 101 - 250COPkilla 101 - 250
Default Re: Explain how Goldberg is still awesome and Ryback sucks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by webb_dustin View Post
You might want to clarify and say biggest star in WCW, and it is still debatable. But he doesn't hold a candle to Austin or the Rock for that matter.
No, I son't need to clarify a single theme. One of the BIGGEST stars ever, any industry. Bill was on the cover of TV guides in the late 90's, and was every bit the star that Steve Austin was. History has been rewritten by WWE and SHEEP buy into it, but I was around at the time. I was around when all the kids were walking around with Goldberg backpacks in school, and tons of home-made net sites were devoted to Goldberg. There is a good reason Goldberg was paid stupid money by Japan to get his services when he was a free agent also.

You take 99 Goldberg and compare him to 99 Rock or Austin, and they are all on the same level. All sellign the same ammount of merch and tickets. Rock and Austin were WWE born so of course they get all the hype, all the opening video exposure, top mmoment exposure etc. But I'm not a sheep. I know how wrestling was and I know how fucking huge Goldberg was.
COPkilla is offline   Reply With Quote