Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXT Taping *SPOILERS* Jan 23-Feb6 Episodes

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 09:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: NXT Taping *SPOILERS* Jan 23-Feb6 Episodes

Wyatt Family vs. Neville and Grey is going to be awesome. Good to see PAC getting exposure right off the bat. Hopefully we'll see both these teams on the main roster fairly soon. I can see that after WM some teams will be finishing their stint, so perfect time to bring these in.

Wonder if that little scene with Wyatt and Dallas will mean anything. Maybe it'll result in Dallas joining the Family? I was wondering how they would handle the anticipated confrontation between the real life brothers and hopefully they do something that makes sense.

I hope they provide us with some sort of explanation as to why O'Brian is now a singles athlete.

Can't wait to see these shows. NXT is so far ahead of WWE in terms of character development it's not even funny.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.

Last edited by Honey Bucket : 01-11-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Honey Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote