Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 08:52 AM   #6238 (permalink)
austin316 G.O.A.T
Moron

austin316 G.O.A.T probably won't be missedaustin316 G.O.A.T probably won't be missedaustin316 G.O.A.T probably won't be missedaustin316 G.O.A.T probably won't be missedaustin316 G.O.A.T probably won't be missedaustin316 G.O.A.T probably won't be missedaustin316 G.O.A.T probably won't be missedaustin316 G.O.A.T probably won't be missedaustin316 G.O.A.T probably won't be missedaustin316 G.O.A.T probably won't be missedaustin316 G.O.A.T probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Knight View Post
Some strange thing I observed that first Austin3:16Goat's signature was 'Its funny that Punk says Rock's catchphrases have gotten corny after 7 years,guess what Punk you have become corny after 7 weeks'
And now suddenly after Punk cut that promo with the Rock,Punk's become his favourite wrestler and not only that he puts Punk before Rock,no offence but how stupid.So after Punk/Rock feud,when Punk becomes corny again,you will take him out of your list again and go back to your old signature?

I found Punk corny as a face but he is just awesome as a heel.Punk sucked as a face,IMO.If he becomes the boring face,I would change my sig.

I have always liked CM Punk except when Vince tried to make him like a Cena 2.0 and it flopped.I am willing to say my favourite wrestlers suck when I feel so.What's your problem?

I used to like the Rock a lot.Even Now I find him better than most people but I feel he needs to re-invent himself and is feeling too repetitive.

What's stupid is some guy telling Rock is more popular than Superman and Batman?

Last edited by austin316 G.O.A.T : 01-11-2013 at 08:55 AM.
austin316 G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote