Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 07:22 AM   #4822 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Not watched the latest Modern Family yet. Me and Seabs generally seem to have similar tastes regarding quality of episodes so that's a potential bad start

Archer, Californication & PARKS returning soon .

Praying Californication picks up and gets back to when the show was at its peak, you know when they focused on Hank's burning obsession to be reunited with his family and then tossed all the sexual antics into the background to play against the major theme, rather than making it all about sex and diminishing the Hank/Karen relationship. I hope to christ whoever the guest character is is written and presented better than Samurai Apocalypse. Just awful.

Archer is Archer. Just keep the plots comical and gripping and give Krieger regular screen time and we're golden.

PARKS just needs to continue on the roll its own. With that cast and consistency of writing I can't imagine anything other than greatness. More of Jerry's wife please.