Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 07:15 AM   #369 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Kenny, you should go United Bastards (T-C, Anark, Segunda, United_07, silent alarm, nogimmicksneeded, Vader, Medo, Foreshadowed, Renegade, WWE_TNA) Manager: Seabs vs BRAVE XI (Kenny, Mikey, Alex, Bananas, redead, Hank, Destiny, CGS, Kiz, Rousey, Shep) Manager: Joel
I'm down with that. Magsimus should be on the BRAVE XI though. If we're talking about repercussions however:

Kenny: must change his name to King Kenny Powers, or Kenny Powers. None of this Dalglish praising.

Redead: rotating Torres avy/sig combos.

Joel: an admission somewhere in every post of his that Neymar is arguably the most effeminate player going today.

Foreshadowed: 140 words cap on all his posts.

United_07, Silent Alarm & Bananas: avy/sig choosing of Rush, Kenny or CGS.

Mikey: a daily rep of Giggs scoring the winning goal at Villa Park in the cup semi in '99.

Medo: must choose between Man Utd and Real Madrid once and for all. Failing that an admission in his sig that Messi > Ronaldo.

Will have to think of more for the likes of Anark, Kiz, Shep etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
As long as me, WOOLCOCK and Vadernumbers get to stay then that sounds plausible.
I'd add NoGimmicksNeeded & T-C to the list of immune United fans.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote