Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS
View Single Post
post #369 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 08:15 AM
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Kenny, you should go United Bastards (T-C, Anark, Segunda, United_07, silent alarm, nogimmicksneeded, Vader, Medo, Foreshadowed, Renegade, WWE_TNA) Manager: Seabs vs BRAVE XI (Kenny, Mikey, Alex, Bananas, redead, Hank, Destiny, CGS, Kiz, Rousey, Shep) Manager: Joel
I'm down with that. Magsimus should be on the BRAVE XI though. If we're talking about repercussions however:

Kenny: must change his name to King Kenny Powers, or Kenny Powers. None of this Dalglish praising.

Redead: rotating Torres avy/sig combos.

Joel: an admission somewhere in every post of his that Neymar is arguably the most effeminate player going today.

Foreshadowed: 140 words cap on all his posts.

United_07, Silent Alarm & Bananas: avy/sig choosing of Rush, Kenny or CGS.

Mikey: a daily rep of Giggs scoring the winning goal at Villa Park in the cup semi in '99.

Medo: must choose between Man Utd and Real Madrid once and for all. Failing that an admission in his sig that Messi > Ronaldo.

Will have to think of more for the likes of Anark, Kiz, Shep etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
As long as me, WOOLCOCK and Vadernumbers get to stay then that sounds plausible.
I'd add NoGimmicksNeeded & T-C to the list of immune United fans.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome