Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXT Debuting New Titles

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 07:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
SOSheamus
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

SOSheamus should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSOSheamus should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSOSheamus should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSOSheamus should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSOSheamus should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: NXT Debuting New Titles

Good idea IMO. I think soon we'll see some more also.

Wouldn't be surprised if the old Queen of FCW title translates over to NXT, and maybe a mid card title or the Gerald Brisco classic medal gets brought to NXT also.

As for the tag titles...

You got Kruger and Ohno recently competing together. The Wyatt family, Epico and Primo, Bo and McGillicutty from this weeks taping + alot more possibilities.

The two big Texans Dylan and Blackwell.
A combo of any of the following inked up guys...Corbin, Graves, Devlin and Tac

As much as i like Bronson on his own, i think Bronson and Knuckles Madsen could form a good duo.

Then the typical blue chipper faces...Briley Pierce, CJ Parker and Dalton.

Enzo Amore when he debuts could team with Memo.

Plenty of opportunity...Yeah it's a shame this comes after The demise of The Ascension team...But judging from this next set of tapings, we could be seeing big things from O'Brian on his own.
SOSheamus is offline   Reply With Quote