01-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
NXT Taping *SPOILERS* Jan 23-Feb6 Episodes
Originally Posted by PWMania
The following are the NXT Spoilers for the next three weeks of the show that was taped tonight at Full Sail University.
Dark Match #1
WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro b. Justin Gabriel with an uppercut in a non-title match. After the match, Cesaro delivered a Neutralizer to Gabriel for good measure.
Dark Match #2
Natalya b. Emma with the Sharpshooter.
Episode 1; Airing January 23rd
* The Wyatt Family b. Percy Watson and Yoshi Tatsu when Luke Harper steamrolled Watson with a clothesline to advance in the WWE NXT Tag Team Championship tournament*. (* – The ring announcer never acknowledged this being apart of the tournament, but only 3 other teams are in the semi-finals as seen later on in this report, so it looks like this was a tournament match after all)
* Sasha Banks b. Alicia Fox with her finisher.
* Corey Graves b. Jake Carter with the Fuller Lock. After the match, Graves cuts a promo about being screwed out of a NXT Championship rematch and being excluded from the tournament to crown the first-ever NXT Tag Team Champions. Graves says management better be watching him and tells Alex Riley that he’ll see him next week.
* Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey b. 3MB (Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater; no sign of Jinder Mahal) when Neville hit a corkscrew from the top rope on McIntyre to advance in the WWE NXT Tag Team Championship tournament.
* WWE NXT Champion Big E Langston b. Axl Keegan with the Big Ending in a quick non-title match. After the match, Langston went to hit another Big Ending on Keegan and was about to do the 5 count, but was interrupted by Conor O’Brian on the titantron. O’Brian promises Langston that in 2 weeks, everyone will see what the 5 count means to him. Langston carried on with the 5 count and delivered a few more Big Endings which the crowd ate up to close the show.
Episode 2; Airing January 30th
* Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger b. Alex Riley and Derrick Bateman when Ohno made Riley tap out to a chinlock to advance in the WWE NXT Tag Team Championship tournament. After the match, Corey Graves came out and attacked Riley from behind but was quickly chased away by Bateman.
* Mason Ryan b. Sakamoto with a jackhammer.
* Paige b. Aksana with a cloverleaf. The crowd erupted when Paige’s music started. After the match, Summer Rae entered the ring and laid out Paige before leaving through the crowd.
* Bo Dallas and Michael McGillicutty b. Epico and Primo w/Rosa Mendes when Dallas hit a scoop slam on Primo to advance in the WWE NXT Tag Team Championship tournament to close the show.
Off-Air: Byron Saxton enters the ring and hypes the appearance of WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels for later and introduces Ricardo Rodriguez. Ricardo announces that the next taping, scheduled for January 31st, will feature an appearance from World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio.
Episode 3; Airing February 6th
* Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey b. Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger when Neville hit a corkscrew from the tope rope on Kruger to advance in the WWE NXT Tag Team Championship tournament. Grey and Neville will face the winner of the Bo Dallas/Michael McGillicutty vs. The Wyatt Family match in the finals at the next taping.
* “The Ascension” Conor O’Brian b. Mike Dalton with a dropkick. O’Brian was announced with the Ascension term as a new nickname. After the match, O’Brian mocked WWE NXT Champion Big E Langston’s trademark 5 count which led to Langston coming out to confront O’Brian. In an attempt to one-up O’Brian, Langston hits the Big Ending on Dalton. It is announced that Langston will defend the NXT Championship against O’Brian at the next tapings.
* Xavier Woods b. El Local with Culture Shock.
* The Wyatt Family b. Bo Dallas and Michael McGillicutty when Luke Harper clotheslines McGillicutty following a distraction by Bray Wyatt to advance in the WWE NXT Tag Team Championship tournament. The Wyatt Family will face the team of Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey in the finals at the next taping. After the match, Bray enters the ring and extends his hand to his brother Bo, but Bo smacks his hand away. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper surround the ring to distract Bo as he gets hit with a splash by Bray. The Wyatts lay out Bo.
* WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels comes out to the ring. He puts over the entire NXT roster and talks about the NXT Tag Team Championship, saying he was once a Tag Team Champion and it’s one of the biggest honors of his career. Fans chant for Triple H and Michaels says he’s busy right now. Triple H comes out moments later, but heads to the back and comes back out to Degeneration X music.
* Michaels and Triple H exchange stories and talk about their hair problems. Eventually fans started to chant for Kevin Nash, who came out. The three of them chatted before DX music interrupted and out came Billy Gunn and X-Pac. Fans wondered where Road Dogg was and Triple H responded by saying he’s at home. Damien Sandow interrupted the DX-Kliq reunion, but they barely paid attention to him.
* Triple H eventually apologizes to Sandow on behalf of them all and asks him to do his cartwheel so they can apologize and then end the event. Sandow takes off his robe and Triple H asks that the audience does a drumroll. Sandow does the cartwheel and is immediately hit afterwards with a Sweet Chin Music from Michaels. Everyone but Michaels leaves the ring. Michaels closes things out by saying if you’re not down with that, we got two words for ya and fans say “suck it!”.
Tag titles being introduced, as well as O'Brian going singles, are some intriguing developments down in NXT.