Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 06:07 AM   #3075 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Tsonga & Del Po in the same half . Not like they are gonna play each other anyway

I'd expect Ferrer to beat Kei, don't get me wrong. But it won't be easy, and i could see Kei possibly beating him. The difference though is 5 sets, and Kei is knwon for injury problems, so i'd favour Ferrer.

I like Del Po's draw up till the Quarters, and i can say the same with Jo. I think they should both make it there.

As for Maria-Venus. Venus is showing good form, whilst i haven't seen Sharapova because she's been injured. It'll be a touhg match for Maria, although i expect Maria to win. Could be a potential Semi Final with Radwanska waiting, and Radwanska is in red hot form atm. Still backing Serena to win the whole thing though, probs without losing a set.

Aas for mens, i'm sticking with Novak. Good draw for him, and i expect to see him face either Murray or Federer in the final. Aussie Open doesn't suit Del Po, so Murray should beat him.

STAN DA MAN!!!

Last edited by nazzac : 01-11-2013 at 06:09 AM.